Wednesday, July 18, 2012

64 hrs..yes they are coming closer together

I am fighting a battle with my brain, one that I'm afraid will not end soon. "You're not an alcoholic, you don't drink all the time, you've quit before many times..why not just have a couple of beers tonight" < This is pretty much the dialog in my head (I'm really not sure that I AM an alcoholic, but there are signs that I am heading that way) Then I argue with myself "Yes, you could have a couple of beers tonight...but then you would have a couple of beers tomorrow...then Friday you would go pick up some vodka a drink yourself into a stupor...there would be more vodka left on Sat...you have to take I to a party at 11:00, pick up J at 2:00...but then you would be free to drink the rest of Sat.... Sunday you would feel like crap, and probably drink some beer to "feel better"." <<<This is how I end up drinking everyday. I need to acknowledge this reality. If I were fine drinking a couple of beers, it would not lead to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment